Alliance Astra Index du Forum

Alliance Astra Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

The Kissing Bridge Cassies Story Hearts Of Hays Book 3 Ba

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Alliance Astra Index du Forum -> Taverne Public -> Commerce Externe
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
ollyvgilet

MessagePosté le: Dim 9 Juil - 04:38 (2017)    Sujet du message: The Kissing Bridge Cassies Story Hearts Of Hays Book 3 Ba Répondre en citant

Hays, Kansas 1886. Courted by Silas for three years, Cassie feels it's time to move their relationship to the next level: marriage. Silas is forced to reveal a secret past life that must be dealt with before he can commit. This secret takes him to Kansas City where he is thrown into jail for a crime he claims he didn't commit. After not hearing from Silas for months, Cassie decides to move on with her life. If Silas returns, will he forgive her? Christian romance.

The Kissing Bridge: Cassie's Story: Hearts of Hays, Book 3 ios read library pc thepiratebay

Tammy Gardner rated it it was amazing Apr 26, 2016 To make matters worse, Evaline eventually discovers his duplicityKansas 05-02-17 April HCustomer ReviewsMost helpful customer reviews3 of 3 people found the following review helpful.Read this one in one sittingBy LEMBI just finished reading this book, read it in one sitting, could NOT put it down! I thoroughly love Cassie and Silas, they are both so real, it's as if I know them personallyThe characters are ones you love to root forI love a book that isn't all fluff and love, but has a some meat to the plot

I love a book that isn't all fluff and love, but has a some meat to the plotMore Less 1 of 1 people found this review helpful April HWhiteheads performance did you like? Did a good jobSearchWebImagesVideoMoreNewsLocalShoppingSportsFinanceRecipeSafesearch OnSafesearch On Safesearch OffAny LicenseAny LicensePublic DomainFree to share and useFree to share and use commerciallyFree to modify, share and useFree to modify, share, and use commerciallyAdvancedThe Kissing Bridge: Cassie's Story (hearts Of Hays Book 3) Download Download Best Sellers of Kindle Book - Can love endure an indefinite separation?Courted by Silas for three years, Cassie feels it’s time to move their relationship to the next level: marriageShe is alarmed to learn she'd have to board at the home of Josh RedfieldCancel Thank youMore Less 1 of 1 people found this review helpful 04-22-17 04-22-17 Member Since 2017 HELPFUL VOTES 1 ratings REVIEWS 2 1 FOLLOWERS FOLLOWING 0 0 OverallPerformanceStory "unexpected plot twists!" this book kept me guessing what was going to happen next! and the narrator did such a good job conveying the emotions of the characters! he even had separate voices for everyone that helped me keep up with the dialogue!! More Less 1 of 1 people found this review helpful Show More Report Inappropriate Content If you find this review inappropriate and think it should be removed from our site, let us knowJeanette marked it as to-read May 24, 2015

Show Less Reviewed on May 15 2017 by Samantha (Kentucky, Eastern USA) There is suspense, love, angst, faith, sadness and even some real worry about health throughout the book, bringing all emotions as you are reading itInstead she finds herself questioning everything she ever thought she wantedWill they overcome these and be happy or will they end up parting ways.The narration was well doneCindy Nipper says: "Such a unique time travel book!" Walland: Hesse Creek Series, Book 1 Walland: Hesse Creek Series, Book 1 UNABRIDGED (5 hrs and 14 mins) By Andrea Thome Narrated By Marnye Young Overall(12)Performance(12)Story(12) View full details > Can broken hearts risk love again? India's life has always gone according to planNeed a wonderful e-book? The Kissing Bridge: Cassie's Story: Hearts of Hays, Book 3 by Author, the best one! Wan na get it? Find this excellent electronic book by below currently

About Audible Affiliates Careers Business Inquiries Contact Us Help Site Map Listening Apps Membership Plans Gift Center Redeem a Promo Code Audible Range Best Sellers New at Audible eBooks by Kindle Whispersync for Voice Foreign Language Press Coverage Mysteries & Thrillers Sci-fi & Fantasy History Classics Bios & Memoirs Business Self Development Romance Fiction For Your Kids - NEW Copyright 1997 - 2017 Audible Inc.The story is so sweet and as I have found in the previous Hearts of Hays books, they are not a continuation of the story, but a study on each individual character, delving deeper into their life and backstoryDebbie marked it as to-read May 01, 2017 Was this a book you wanted to listen to all in one sitting? I did listen to it in one sittingMay 16, 2017 Maria rated it really liked it Shelves: audiobooks AudiobookStoryline was great, really entertaining and interestingNot sure if I'm a fan of the narrative, I found it very rushed at times and a little difficult to differentiate between scenesAny additional comments? Can't wait to read what happens in the books to come 5d8a9798ff

Report of the Virginia State Horticultural Society: Fifth Annual Session, Held in Roanoke, Va., November 20th and 21st, 1900 (Classic Reprint)Habe Mut zur Wahrheit (German Edition)U.S. Agriculture in a Global Setting: An Agenda for the FutureMP LOOSELEAF FUNDAMENTALS OF INVESTMENTS WITH STOCK-TRAK CARDThe New Interpretation; Or, the Scriptures Viewed in the Light of Christian Science George B DayVerletzliches Leben: Horizonte Einer Theologie Der Seelsorge (Arbeiten Zur Pastoraltheologie, Liturgik Und Hymnologie) (German Edition)ROMANCE%3A+Mail+Order+Bride%3A+Ogla%27s+Inspirational+Journey+%28Sweet+Clean+Romance%29+%28Mail+Order+Bride+Romances+Book+1%29The 2018-2023 World Outlook for Cancer TherapiesMoo! on the Farm (Stick & Learn)Soul+Winning+Songs%3A+Complete%2C+for+Soul+Winners+%28Classic+Reprint%29

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 9 Juil - 04:38 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Alliance Astra Index du Forum -> Taverne Public -> Commerce Externe Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange